Hikma, Multinational Pharmaceutical in strong expansion and reference in its market, intends to recruit a Quality Assurance Analyst (m / f) to integrate the Quality Assurance Department, in its factory in Goslar.
Thymoorgan is Good Manufacturing Practice certified and has manufacturing authorization according to German Drug Law (§13 AMG). Since 2010, the plant has also been approved by the US regulatory agency for export to the USA. The site specializes in manufacturing sterile, high potent drugs for parenteral use filled in glass vials, such as cytotoxic/cytostatic drugs for cancer treatments and antibiotics.
Accepting our challenge, we guarantee initial and continuous training and the development of technical and behavioral skills, essential for success in carrying out the function. Integrated in a dynamic and positive environment, you will have the possibility of professional development.
- Scientific study background (e.g. Pharmaceutical Technique, Industrial Engineer, Process Engineer or similar)
- English B2 or better is mandatory- Engagement and team spirit
- Hands-on mentality as well as curiosity to learn and grow
- Good work ethics (honesty and precision)
- Intercultural competences
- Line Clearance and Line Start Ip for production and packaging;
- Inspection rounds in production, storage and packaging; Logbook controls;
- Create uncritical problem reports;
- Implement particle sightings and packaging controls;
- Sampling according to ANSI AQL and storage of retained samples;
- Control of manufacturing reports and packaged goods before dispatch;
- Participate in the creation of work instructions, implementation of training courses;
- Verification of compliance with GMP guidelines.
- Work Contract directly with Hikma
- Performance-based payment
- Company health insurance (comprehensive care package, additional dental insurance, travel abroad and accident)
- Exciting job in the international environment of a fast-growing pharmaceutical company
- Company events
- Corporate benefits (employee discounts)
- Free fruit and drinks
If you think this is a good opportunity for your professional career, join us and contribute to Better Health, at the Reach of Everyone, Every Day.