Hikma, a leading pharmaceutical company in the generics segment, is committed to meeting today's health needs with high quality products, accessible to everyone.
Due to the recent growth, we are looking for a Pharmaceutical Development Laboratory Analyst (m/f) for our Sintra facilities.
Accepting our challenge, we offer an initial and continuous training program integrated in a dynamic and positive environment.
The work in PD department includes performing laboratory analysis of different techniques (including but not limited to HPLC and GC), testing multiple development samples at different stability time points, managing to find the best analytical method by understanding the principles and following literature plus experimental evaluation, performing method of analysis validation activities, plus testing using any other wet chemistry techniques.
Job description/Main Responsibilities:
- Design experiments on different method to find the best differentiating one
- Follow the documentation system and the capability to adhere to the cGLP and cGMP
- Perform method of analysis validation for different techniques
- Run second source evaluation and qualification activities
- Contribute to finding the solutions and providing ideas to tackle the issues in concern
- Need to be able to run instruments and maintain them in good conditions after receiving the proper training
- Help in setting up SOP’s for the different instruments and laboratory operations
- Monitor the stability program of the development samples and carry-on testing as per the provided protocol
- Coordinating and interacting with different departments in the facility to arrange and agree on the work plan
- Provide the documentation support for new products registration process in new markets or for maintenance of the existing ones
- Good Knowledge of English (speaking and writing) as Intermediate Level
- Have Team Spirit and Collaboration as well as Critical Thinking appreciation.
- MSc Degree in Chemistry; Chemical Engineering, or any other related fields
An experience (in R&D or other related departments) is considered a plus, yet fresh graduates are considered too
- Salary package appropriate to the duties performed
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- High career prospects
If you think this is a good opportunity for your professional career, join us and contribute to better health, within reach, every day.