Hikma, a pharmaceutical company that is a reference in its market, namely without a generic segment, is committed to meeting current health needs with high quality products, which are returned to everyone. Awaiting the recent growth, we are looking for an ERP Business Partner (m / f), that will report to Europe Application Manager, for our Sintra facilities. Accepting our challenge, form an initial and continuous training program integrated in a dynamic and positive environment.
We value the sense of responsibility, a taste for challenges, proactivity, motivation and teamwork as well as autonomy, empathy and transparency.
- Conduct analysis of internal project requirements;
- Document technical requirements, workflow, and system specifications;
- Develop design recommendations to facilitate in-house development projects;
- Estimates development workload and ensures targets are met;
- Act as point of contact bridging between IT and Business;
- Project manage all the demand and deliver upon agreed timelines;
- Identify third party suppliers to work with on developing internal solutions;
- Support multi-site systems across Hikma Europe;
- Support change management process with major focus on training;
- Reports to Europe Application Manager
Experience and Competencies:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology or equivalent work experience required;
- Analyst experience in Enterprise ERP application deployment (minimum);
- Experience in Industry sector (is a plus);
- Ability to document technical designs;
- Organizational and analytical skills;
- Advanced English level.
- Direct employment contract with Hikma;
- Salary package adequate to the function performed;
- Life insurance;
- Health insurance;
- Annual performance bonus;
- High career prospects in a multinational and fast-growing company;
- Multicultural environment.
If you think this is a good opportunity for your professional career, join us and contribute to better health, accessible to everyone, every day.