Hikma, Multinational Pharmaceutical in strong expansion and reference in its market, intends to recruit Microbiology Analyst (m / f) to integrate the Microbiology Department, in its factory in Goslar.
Thymoorgan is Good Manufacturing Practice certified and has manufacturing authorization according to German Drug Law (§13 AMG). Since 2010, the plant has also been approved by the US regulatory agency for export to the USA. The site specializes in manufacturing sterile, high potent drugs for parenteral use filled in glass vials, such as cytotoxic/cytostatic drugs for cancer treatments and antibiotics.
Accepting our challenge, we guarantee initial and continuous training and the development of technical and behavioral skills, essential for success in carrying out the function. Integrated in a dynamic and positive environment, you will have the possibility of professional development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Microbiology or similar
- Experience in analytical work is a plus
- Fluent in English (mandatory)
- Engagement and team spirit
- Hands-on mentality as well as curiosity to learn and grow
- Good work ethics (honesty and precision)
- Intercultural competences
- Identify growth promotion test, microorganisms according to internal standard operating procedures and total number of germs in liquids and solid substances;
- Prepare, incubate and evaluate the microbiological monitoring in aseptic productions and bio-indicators;
- Teste bacterial endotoxins of raw materials and samples of finished products;
- Sampling and quality teste of purified water and water for injection and of sterile, compressed gases;
- Identify microorganisms;
- GMP-compliant documentation of methods and results.
- Work Contract directly with Hikma
- Performance-based payment
- Company health insurance (comprehensive care package, additional dental insurance, travel abroad and accident)
- Exciting job in the international environment of a fast-growing pharmaceutical company
- Company events
- Corporate benefits (employee discounts)
- Free fruit and drinks
If you think this is a good opportunity for your professional career, join us and contribute to Better Health, at the Reach of Everyone, Every Day.